Monday, July 09, 2007

short updates

sorry guys for nt updating...has been so hectic nowadyz coz of thozse short short but yet killing me exams....and also cheerleading coz got eprformance..which i will nt wanna missed it coz indeed i need money so much! yeah so desperate hehe...wat to do need to pay this pay that....anywya datz nt important rite..ahha...

k where shud i start lerh..nth much actually....oh i got shortlisted once again for the great eastern schoalrhsip...among all the utar ppl dat went for that interview...im the oni 1 got it! woohoo! okla mayb or mayb nt im a step closer to having that schoalrship..i really hope i can postponed the exam or bring forward my exam so dat i can b free ont he day of accessing...not sure how they're gonna access me this time....how i hope it is the last n for all! ims o tired of goign ere n there for this man....whatzmore uni is gettign tougher n tougher for me....my calculus results is nt that favourable...so haihz...just liek wat chin hong say...mayb i jsut nee dto move on and slowly adapt to it..im adapting though...but just so hard..cant stop thinkign bout hw others can cope with their studies....well everyone noe that cheerleading is my apssion n mayb thatz wat makes me take cheerleaidng as my firts priority...coz thru cheerleading i can dance i can train lotsa thigns....so sometimes i actually dont feel guilty fo skippign class coz of practices..ok this si bad i noe! i feel bad nt coz i skip class...i feel bad coz i trouble my fren to help me sign my name! sorry guyz..im such a lazy bitch!

i tried to take leave sometimes bt u noe hw inefficient is utar office ppl....dman inefficient...haihz....procedure like ages long lidet...hmmmph....
soon someone bday is coming!ngekz* ngekz* wonder who...kla i donno y im so happy for that....not like i will celeb it.....at this very moment i miss goob..goobiez where r u? when r u coming back? wein i hope we can go out again! jo i wish that i could stop cheerleading for someitmes n we can go crazy again.....lixin i hope u can actually keep in touch with us so that i wont doubt of msging u coz i feel liek im disturbing u....l.

these few dayz..many thigns happened to me....
is all desperation, desperation, desperation....
uni sux sux sux....
and everythign just seems so chalenging to me..haizh.....nt sur eim tryign to say..coz is ahrd to be explained.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder whose b'day is coming up =D
y must u stop cheerleading to go crazy again?? i tought u alwiz do those two together coz u're normal rite... hehehhe... yea, i wanna go crazy too so that I'll b lost in the crazy world~~!!!